Saturday, April 7, 2012

Post 1

Well, here it is, blog post number one. I never thought I'd have one, but I keep finding myself subjecting those I work with to tangent after tangent of barely-related thoughts that come flooding out of my brain. I also couldn't resist once I saw clayanderson.blogspot.com was available.

My name is Clay Anderson, I am a software guy who is working to become a people guy. I find software to be an incredible field. There's seldom a definitive "right" or "wrong" solution to any given problem. That is what makes software development an art more than science. However, figuring out people is an even larger problem and one that has even less "rights" and "wrongs". Every individual has different motivations and strengths. It is those differences that I find intriguing and challenging.

My goal is that the content that makes its way out of my brain and into cyberspace is useful and relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment